My blog is exactly 21 days old. So, I was pleasantly surprised to be nominated for this award by Atrangizindagieksafar, Tim , Vintage Feminist, Aashi Kulshrestha and Second Time Blogger. Thank you for reading my blog and for considering it worthy of nomination.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- The way to my heart is through my stomach. So, I love my Mom and her cooking the best. (I love you too, Dad.)
- I would cross oceans for my friends.
- I’m a huge fan of animation, both western and Japanese.
- As long as Marvel and DC keep making superhero movies, life is worth living.
- Comic books and manga are a constant source of my delight.
- Of all the books in my collection, Pride & Prejudice is the best.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank the parents of J. R. R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling, for giving birth to them.
I have greatly enjoyed being a part of the WordPress community these past few days and I hope to go on doing so for a long time. There are so many blogs that I love reading, here in our community and it is hard to pick and choose. So, I tried to pick 10 randomly. They are all full of sincere, thoughtful and moving posts.
Here Are My Nominations:
- Carol J Forrester
- Burma Boy
- Finding Breathlesss
- Notions In Ink
- Sudhanshu Chopra
- Arjun Shivaram
- A Momma’s View
- Life Confusions
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Share the versatile blogger award on your blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.