I would like to start by thanking poetrylover for tagging me. It’s a nice opportunity to get to know one another.
1. What’s your favorite song?
‘Stand by Me’, the John Lennon version. There is also a Hindi song ‘Jab Koi Baat Bigadjaye’, with remarkably similar lyrics set to the tune of ‘500 miles.’
I love both the songs.
2. One food you can’t live without?
Hyderabadi Dum Biryani.
Anyone from that city would agree.
3. What inspires you?
To be precise, Buddha said ‘All life is suffering’. He is probably right. I would like to help get rid of as much of it as I can.
4. Do you prefer summer or winter?
The best season for curling up with a book or cuddling, depending upon my inclination 😛
5. What are your hobbies?
Reading and animation
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not unless binge watching netflix is a sport. I suppose I do cycle once in a while, but strictly for fun.
7. Do you regret anything you’ve done?
No. Regrets can only feed the Cocytus, they accomplish nothing.
8. What motivates you?
The thought of leading an enjoyable life.
9. Who’s your favourite celebrity?
10. What makes you happy?
Reading and animation 😛
11. What makes you sad?
- Unexpected in Common Hours
- From Pyrenees to Pennines
- My Art & Me
- Cafe: Chill, hang out… whatever!
- Michel Montecrossa
- 冒険 Vibes
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their questions.
- Tag people.
- Give them questions to answer.
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you like to do in free time?
- What movie genre are you into?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- Are you afraid to live or are you afraid to die?
- Who is your hero/heroine?
- What helps you get out of bed in the morning?
- What do you think of pornography? Do you think it should be banned? (Indian Govt. tried to do just that)
- Which blog do you read every day?