THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love animation, both Japanese and western. Most Animes have great plot and most cartoons have great art.
- One day I would like to visit Kyoto and take in the setting of one of the greatest manga ever, Rurouni Kenshin.
- I love food. I’m a fat bottomed girl and I don’t struggle with my weight, but may be I should start 😛 By the way I love that song by Queen!
Of all the things I’ve written on this blog, this one is the best Pedestrian Regret.
QUESTIONS BY OKOTO ENIGMA
1. What is your biggest fear about blogging?
I blog to escape my fears, so it would be counterproductive to fear anything about it.
2. What are your aspirations in life?
I would like to come to completely like myself.
3. Do you have any secret talent? If yes, what is it?
None that I know of. Believe me, if I had any talent, I would not keep it a secret.
4. Who is/was your idol? And why?
I just mentioned Rurouni Kenshin. It’s protagonist is an assassin who gives up killing and instead starts using his sword to protect people. He is a complete pushover when he is not fighting. However, there is something unbelievably cool about him and he is my hero.
5. Just curious; do you like chicken wing or chicken breast? (Weird question)
Definitely wings, preferably at Hooters.
QUESTIONS BY BETCHA DIDN’T KNOW
1. Do you have a role model?
Yes. Unfortunately, all my role models are two dimensional. In this age of social media, we are hell bent upon tearing down our heroes and I learned the hard way that, no one can be heroic all the time. However, people perform heroic feats every day and no one can deny that.
2. What is your phobia?
My greatest fear is, never figuring out my purpose in life.
3. What dish do you cook the best?
My culinary skills only extend as far as coffee.
3. What is your favorite song?
Stand by me, by Lennon.
4. Do you believe in ghost? ( weird question)
Sure. If you believe in God, you have to believe in ghost.
QUESTIONS BY KEN
1. What do you wish exists?
PSTD – Public Space Transport Department.
2. What motivates you?
The concept of starvation in the absence of work.
3. Do you hate Mondays?
Not anymore than I hate all the other days of the week.
4. What seems so mysterious to you?
After life, but I hope it stays a mystery till all my favorite series end.
5. If you were a bird, who would you shit on? (weird question)
Of course it’s Ronald, or was it Donald?
QUESTIONS BY CABOOSEMAMA
1. What is your most favorite feast throughout a year?
The Ganesha festival we usually celebrate around September. They make all my favorite dishes during that one…yummy
2. What is your favorite sport?
Cricket… I understand the merit of sports, but I find them all boring. I came to like cricket, because it is pretty much the national pass time in India and I couldn’t get away from it. To all you cricket fanatics out there, ‘Bite Me’.
3. Is there any main idea behind your blog`s posts?
Not really. I post whatever catches my eye or takes my fancy.
4. What is your biggest concern about the future?
Will I be able to afford rent, internet, insurance AND food?
5. Would you change anything in your life if you could?
I love everything about my life. I would just change myself. Then it would fit me perfectly 😛
- Stories by Shivangi
- Tienny The Storyteller
- Thoughts in Life
- The Verbal Seduction
- Grace in Housekeeping
- Theresa Barker – Lab Notes
- La Audacia De Aquiles
- Hunt’s Clubhouse
- Maras’ Meraki
- Living the Life You Love
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What is the best thing about life?
- Why do you get out of bed every morning?
- What are your views on love at first sight?
- What do all cultures have in common?
- Do you hate bras? (weird question)Men can feel free to answer 😛
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Created by Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.